Saturday, July 4, 2020

Be Your Perfect Online Dating Coach











About:

e your online dating coach
Online dating is exploding!!!
Unfortunately, most of the profiles have a bit or no success. But no worries I'm here to help you create an outstanding profile. My name is Lana and I am a certified life and dating coach who helped thousands of people find what they are searching for.
With this gig I'll:

 

  - in-depth examine your profile

  - in-depth explore your personality

  - create an appealing profile

  - choose the right photos

  - write the unique attractive headline

  - write extraordinary about section that perfectly fits your personality

  - write about your ideal partner according to your expectations

  - help you with any other detail on your online dating profile
You can also expect me to:

  - write an appealing ice-breaking message that will trigger

  - or chat with the selected person at your place
I can also provide all types of dating advice.
Before buying the gig please contact me first to be sure I can help you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lana is a great coach. I was hesitant a bit before hiring a dating coach, but she really understands what is needed to attract the partner one desires and gave me good feedback on my profile. She is great at communicating and answering your queries, and not only tell what to do, but also gives reasons as to why one should do it. This really helps in applying the advice to other areas of dating. She also helped in my texting skills, which have improved now and I finally have learnt what flirting looks like. Her advice is refreshing if you want a more meaningful relationship, especially after all the other pickup stuff I had come across on YouTube.

Seller's Response:

It was enormous pleasure working with you 😀

:

Wonderful service and advice, I am definitely going to use these tips going forward and am looking forward to seeing them come into place. Thank you Lana!

:

Thx dear, wish you all the best :))

:

Excellent service. I've never used a service like this, but now I'm happy that I did. I do not have time and money to spend hours in some shrink's office and discuss my childhood. Lana gave me an excellent profile and some concrete advice and step by step plan on how to move forward. It was not just about the relationship, even it is a big deal to have a normal relationship, also was about different perceptions in life. She is a life coach. I'll use it again. I highly recommend her.







Be Your Perfect Online Dating Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment