Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Give Caring, Unbiased Life Or Relationship Advice











About:

Hey there, I'm Emily! :)



Coming from nursing with a psychology degree, I love to listen to people without judgment and with care, sympathy, and friendliness. With a bubbly but soft and warm-hearted personality, I can bring smiles to any face! I have had a wide variety of experiences, so I will work hard to help you with any life/relationship problem. Or, if you are simply bored and just want to chat, I'm your girl! No topic is off-topic (even the weirdest ones). Everything is kept strictly confidential. Let me be a friend, and help you achieve a better life through peace. Your mental health matters to me. 



✔Feedback 

✔Friendly Chat 

✔Family Advice 

✔Friendship Advice 

✔Help Making Decisions 

✔Safe Space to Vent 

✔Anxiety, Depression, Mental-health issues

✔Relationship Advice

✔Practice Speaking English / Chinese

✔School Advice and Study Tips

✔Answer Interview Questions 

✔And Much More!



Don't be afraid to speak up - if there is a service not listed that you would like (such as video chatting), please send me a message for a service customized to your needs!



-Emily 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for listening and all the tips, I really appreciate it! :)

Seller's Response:

Very friendly buyer! Thank you for chatting with me - I am glad to have met you. Let me know if you'd like to converse again!

Seller's Response:

Emily was fun to talk to and I enjoy our sessions! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Glad she's available to chat! Quite friendly!

:

Thank you so much for checking out my gig and working with me! Looking forward to next time, as always.







Give Caring, Unbiased Life Or Relationship Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment