Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Be A Good Listener And Give You Relationship Advice











About:



*** Life is mixed with joy and pain. We have to control these pains in different ways ***




*** I will give you the best advice or solution for leading your life with the best way ***



  • I will give you some advice which can help you to be happy in life.


Have a problem? need someone to talk? need advice with your relationship or with your problem? Don't worry I am here to listen and be your adviser.



Hello! My name is Shakil. I am here to listen to you and be your online friend. I love meeting new people, get to know them and listen to their stories, problems or any kind of issues in life.


" It's sometimes easier to open up to a stranger because they will not judge you. "





What is the issue?
Let's talk!



Reviews


: : : : :





Be A Good Listener And Give You Relationship Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment