Sunday, July 26, 2020

Give Powerful Truth Love And Relationship Reading











About:

Does she think of me? Will I have a child with him/her? Is it meant to be? How can I get his/her attention? A Psychic Love reading can address these questions.



I read energies, paths, potentials. I see the potentials of different dimensions, and forks in the road. I will read the map of you, them, and the universe to give you a Powerful Truth. No sugar coating. 



  • For $5, answer 2 questions for you.


  • For $10, Multiple questions for one topic or query. One followup.


  • For $25, Detailed reading: for multiple questions or a complex issue; back and forth to hone action plan.




Read my business policy before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks. To the point and hard to hear but believe to be correct at this time. Ande was happy to clarify for me in follow up.

Seller's Response:

I can’t mince or lie, sometimes it’s not fun, but you will always get the most truth I can find for you. Be well!

Seller's Response:

Quick delivery, very intuitive and while not really the news I wanted to hear, everything resonated very well. Definitely will use again if in need.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, take good care.

:

Everything she said really resonated with me. If what she predicted comes to pass, I definitely will return many times. Delivery was quick and to the point and additional questions were also answered in ways that resonated with me. I definitely recommend her and I’m a real person who got a reading. She’s the real deal







Give Powerful Truth Love And Relationship Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment