Friday, November 27, 2020

Give A Godly Counsel To That Shaking Marriage











About:

I am a man of God having the gift of designment of spirit for over 17 years of experience. I will pray, prophecy and give you a godly counsel for that your shaking marriage and God will release his healing upon your life and home. I will give you accurate word of prophecy  and counsel that can help you to walk in the direction of God’s plan for your life. Note that it is not about the money, but its about helping people to know the plans of God concerning them. In case you have any private request please be free to contact me and I will tell you the mind of God

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not exactly what I was looking for in the order. But it was positive. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

The Lord is faithful

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

was a good experience

:

Service didn't match the description.




No comments:

Post a Comment