Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Give You An Advice And Counseling Or Listen Secrets











About:

Hi, I am Sania Urooj and i have done 4 year bachelors in psychology and also done internship at hospital. I am friendly in nature and I like meeting new people.

You can talk about the matters that you can not discuss to anyone. Like Secrets, sentimental problems and everything you to want so together we can find a solution of your problems and discover who you are and what makes you happy

I can provide you advise or help out you with your problems, no matter if it is about your relationships, personal life conflicts, career issues, love life, depression, anxiety, or else you want to talk about. and also i will provide you counseling if you need.

 I'm here for you to help!

So contact me without any hesitation 

******************please message me before placing an order ******************

Thank you!



Reviews


:

What a wonderful experience I had ... she had been soooo cooperative... a good listener... a good adviser... someone with whom you can share anything ... highly recommend

:

Great advice. Wonderful work ethic. Pleased to do business with her.

:

Great listener. Good job!

:

Sania is a very nice, kind, gentle, educated, intelligent, polite woman, willing to help and qualified to do so.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment