Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Review Your Online Dating Profiles And Rework Them With You











About:

We can all feel a bit stuck in a rut with online dating, and often freshening up your profile is just what you need to get you back in the game!



I will review all your online dating profiles and provide you with constructive commentary on what to change, what to focus on, and what to omit. This includes your photos, your bio, your username, or anything else that a potential match will see. 

This will be personalised wholly to suit both how you wish to present yourself, and the kind of matches you would like to attract.



My Silver package is my standard review of your dating profiles, and my response will be in the form of an email which will lay out my findings, offer my suggestions, and advise on next steps.



My Gold package includes everything in the Silver package and also offers a 30 minute Discord voice-chat to discuss my comments with you thoroughly.



My Platinum package includes everything in the Gold package but also has unlimited additional revisions, 30-minute Discord chats with each revision, and assistance in messaging new matches or responding to messages you have received to enhance your chance for success! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment