Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Listen To You And Advice You In Any Way I Can











About:

Hi my name is Andrew or Andres in Spanish.



I am from Costa Rica, I am a regular guy who had faced so many situations in life which had let me learn many things in life. I am good at advising personal situations for my friends or people, good at listening and read several books on relationships.



If you have a personal situation that being a relationship problem or a personal situation and you dont know what to do, I will like to help you. 



By day I am a college graduated in business administration and marketing, working on digital marketing for a advertising company.



I do care about people and love to help as much as I can, I do follow ups and if we became friends at the end that is great..



Spanish is my main language but I also speak english.



Send me a message if you have any questions, will live to help you. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment