Friday, March 27, 2020

Play Minecraft With You And Be Your Friend











About:

   Have you had a terrible day, and just need someone to listen? Did someone hurt you, and you need someone to open up to? Did you just get promoted at work, and need to tell someone? Have you just adopted a pet, and need some advice? Do you really like anime, or something else that you want someone to talk to about? If so, I may be your person! Hello, I'm AndQuiver! I will listen to you, and offer you advice, if you ask for it. I can also make really badly Photoshopped pictures while we speak, and you can either send me topics ex: "Monkey and Balloons", tell me some of your favorite things, or leave it entirely up to me. Will they be great Photoshop pictures? Definitely not. The goal of the picture option is to get you to question why you picked that option instead of just talking to me. And hopefully even to laugh out loud. My goal is to get you to smile, or at least get you to feel better about whatever happened to you.



Smile. Why? Because you can.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment