Friday, March 27, 2020

Be A Helping Hand











About:

I will be the person you can turn to. We all need someone to talk to. We can talk about your day, your stresses and worries as long as you are getting it out. I offer life and relationship advice. I offer sessions. You don't have to use all sessions in a row you can spread them out over a 30 day period for the 12-day option if doing the 5 session option you have 12 days to use them and the two-day option you have up to 7 days. Our sessions can be about anything. Maybe you just want someone to talk to about random things, by all means, we can talk about random things. Don't think of me as anything but a good friend. I want everyone to feel as if they have someone to turn to.

Reviews


:

great

:

A grand and very open chat - very much appreciated!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment