Sunday, March 1, 2020

Make Beautiful Save The Date Card











About:

Hello!

I will make your beautiful save the date card for your wedding day purposes.



Basic package price is $10:

  • One sided card
  • Free size
  • Two revisions
  • 300 dpi, bleed area
  • Final file in JPG High Resolution & PDF


Before you make an order, please prepare & provide me details of your request such as: images, size, colour and design preference, wording, etc.



Note: Basic Package gig include PDF file, if you need the source file in Ai or PSD format please add an extra gig.



My shop has partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing.  Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/apriliapratama/ to select your print options. They handle the rest!



Please contact me via inbox first for custom offer and details of your order.



Hope you like it and find it useful.

Thank you.

;)

Reviews


:

Easy and perfect!

:

Terrific experience !

:

April was really communicative throughout the process. I loved the final card. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get a wedding invitation.

:

Ver pleased with the work.

:

April is excellent at her craft and great to work with. She has exceeded my expectations and I will order from her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment