Thursday, March 26, 2020

Give You A Spanish Lesson On Skype











About:

Hello future Spanish speakers!

You can practice and take lessons with me to learn  Spanish.



For just $5 you get my intro lesson which is 30 minutes on Skype
covering things you need to work on or any of my pre-made lessons!  Whether you need to practice, work on homework, grammar, vocabulary or learn to speak before traveling I can help you.



If you need more lessons (Recommended) please purchase extra gigs so I can continue to help you over time. With practice, proper pronunciation and a little bit of time you will be speaking Spanish easily.



I am from Colombia and a native speaker.  I am sure you will enjoy it ! 



My Spanish Lesson Extras:



  • Need the class extra fast? Purchase the extra fast option
  • Need a 1 (One) hour Spanish Lesson on Skype, got you covered
  • Need more? I offer a package of 4 Spanish Lessons (30 Minutes each) on Skype



I can't wait to work with you!



-Tatiana



                                 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

Seller didn't provide the service

:

Tatty is awesome! She was really patient with me, even though I got super nervous and couldn't remember how to say in Spanish anything at first. I'm going to take a lesson every week!

:

Ella es una gran estudiante. Estoy feliz de tenerla en mi agenda!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment