Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Online Dating Profile Or Create A New One











About:

When it comes to online dating, I know what attracts singles to your profile, and what turns them away. 



I will create a well-written and personalized online dating profile to help you attract the right people. This will include my selection of up to 20 of the most flattering photos of yourself, including any tips and/or advice on taking new ones that will portray the best version of yourself online.



This gig includes 2 free revisions, to be used before the order is marked complete within 3 days (by you or Fiverr).



PLEASE NOTE: For confidentiality purposes, and to respect the nature of my craft, I do not send examples of profiles I have done in the past, nor will I offer free advice. All of that will be provided in the scope of the order once it is purchased.

Reviews


:

informative and helpful

:

Great communication, great work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment