Sunday, March 1, 2020

Give You Advice On Your Existing Dating Profile











About:

As someone who has extensive experience with online dating, I am able to tell you what needs to be changed/added to your existing dating profile in order to get more positive responses. This includes key info that should be added or omitted, fatal errors in your text that will lose you matches, which pictures won't be very successful, ideas for photos that will be more effective, and more. My analysis will be in-depth.



If you have any special requests not listed please message me to discuss. 



*If you would like a dating profile rewrite or creation check out my other gig*

Reviews


:

Good product and delivery

:

Thank you! great feedback!

:

I needed help with my profile on a dating site as I wasn’t getting much response from anyone & especially from the type of people I wanted. I 100% recommend Amani! She corrected how I phrased things that I was saying and showing me I was giving mixed signals & how to change that. She showed me how to word things to make my approach more positive and responsive. She also made photo suggestions and explained why she recommended them. She really helped me portray myself the way I wanted to be portrayed but even better than I imagined. This gave me quite the confidence. Thanks so much, Amani! I’ve had quite a lot of likes and messages and even invites already! 😀x

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment