Saturday, August 22, 2020

Give The Best Dating And Relationship Advice











About:

I am an author/podcaster/blogger and dating/relationship coach and I am very passionate about LOVE and how it contributes to a sustainable life. One of the most challenging things that we have to deal with in this world, believe it or not, is our ability to sustain our relationships. 



Whether you are looking to date, currently dating, or looking to regain the love you once lost, I am confident that I can help. Did I mention I was passionate about this?  



ALL ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ANSWERED THROUGH SKYPE OR PHONE CALL AS THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO ATTAIN HIGH RESULTS AND GIVE YOU THE UTMOST VALUE YOU DESERVE. NO MESSAGING IT WILL ONLY MINIMIZE YOUR RESULTS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR MONIES WORTH THE CALL WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO.



Those that order without properly reading or discussing will not have their orders canceled as it will affect my user rating. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Where do I even begin with Mr. Giovanni, I came to him with concerns on how to appropriately support my budding love relationship with my partner, a powerful successful black man. I had some concerns and I was very careful with the advice that I was seeking because my situation was a unique. Mr. Giovanni took my seemingly confusing situation and, with ease, helped me to itemize the good and really assess the negative and even gave tips on handle friends and family and addresses some flaws I had- all in a kind, respectful and supportive way. I left our session feeling empowered and clear minded, forever thankful- BOOK HIM, you won’t regret it.

Seller's Response:

๐Ÿ™๐ŸพWhat a blessing. So honored. Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Seller's Response:

I read the description of this gig and admittedly I was very nervous about having a phone conversation. However Giovanni, made me feel extremely comfortable. I felt like I was talking to an old friend. I sent him my situation beforehand and he still allowed me to speak on what my issue was and what I needed help with. He offered amazing advice that I will take with me throughout the rest of my life. He made it relatable as well by giving real life examples and also telling me about himself and how he dealt with similar things. I’d highly recommend anyone to talk to with him if you need any kind of relationship advice. You won’t regret it. I look forward to speaking with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

I live for these types of moments. Really honored to have served you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Seller's Response:

Gio is easily the best person on Fiverr, no debate. I was struggling through some relationship issues, problems that were holding me back and I thought it was completely normal. However, Gio helped me point it out and I was quick to realize that it was holding me back. His work with any person is easily worth much more than the value he is charging




No comments:

Post a Comment