Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write Your Online Dating Bio











About:

Feel like your online dating profile could be better? I'm here to help!



I am an Amazon Best Selling author of two ROMANCE novels! Plus I have 4 other romance novels on Amazon.



It's my job to bring a leading man to life every single day. 



My goal is to create a profile that captivates you in the best light. 



Depending on the package you select, I can write a short bio for the swiping apps (bumble, tinder, etc). Or I can write a longer bio for apps like Match, Eharmony or answer the questions you select for Hinge, etc.



In my ultimate package, I will also help you to select the best photos as well as give you some of the best questions to open conversations with women.



Trust me on this one, I am a woman on the dating apps. I get hundreds of new matches/messages every day and I reply to ... about 5 of them. Because the messages and the bios are SO BAD. Let me help you!

Reviews


:

Absolutely terrific! Working with her was incredibly helpful. Her attention to detail and willingness to work with me to make sure my 'voice' is in the final product was amazing. I highly recommend her!

:

Very nice and helpful. Responds quick to questions and product was phenomenal. Highly recommend!

:

Great- thanks

:

Provided great profile advice, content and examples.

:

Great work and great advice. She is awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment