Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Help You With Your Tinder Hinge Online Dating Profile











About:

Will help decipher why you aren't getting those swipes to the right.



For my standard gig, send me your current photos (up to 10 photos) OR existing profile description and I will critique them for you on what can be done better (:



Of course if you want your whole profile critiqued, please proceed to select the gig option which includes critique of whole existing profile - BOTH photos (up to 10 photos) and existing profile description.



***Complete Profile Curation***

As you understand this is a very time-consuming project, I work very hard to deliver a top-grade product. This gig is specifically for those who are at a complete loss, I can help you with that! 



Custom profile curation includes a customized profile description to optimize who YOU are, not just saying whatever it takes to get that right swipe. It's easy to catfish someone, but you want to be yourself and I can help you express that in the best way possible! (:



I will also select your best pictures to use in your profile, for complete profile curation, you can send me as many as you'd like or if you're willing you can share me your Facebook or Instagram.



Happy Swiping!



SH



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Steph is a dream to work with. She’s not only the most responsive, but she’s so helpful and kind that I wouldn’t pick another person to help me with my project! Thanks once again and I’ll definitely choose to work with you again on my next project.

:

good communication. helpful. service not very helpful. I would recommend other tinder experts as this service is just about critique and not a real advice

:

Hi Stanlislaustuch, I'm sorry you're disappointed with the results of your gig order. Although it does specifically say in all disclaimers and FAQ that the basic gig is just a CRITIQUE of current, existing profile photos OR descriptions. It is not a profile makeover or profile curation.

:

Great in-depth advice, very satisfied!

:

Great job, Thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment