Monday, March 23, 2020

Design Beautiful Wedding Invitation Card, Postcard And Save The Dates











About:

Hello Couple,
First of all, congratulation on your engagement!


I will create an amazing Invitation card/postcard for your special events.


In this gig I offer a variety of services you might want for your special day. I can design beautiful...


1) Wedding Invitations
2) Wedding Logo Design
3) Children's Birthday
4) Reception Cards
5) Thank You Card
6) Prom Night
7) Halloween Card
8) Birthday Greetings
9) Printable Designs
10) Digital Invitation
11) Party Invitations


Wedding Invitation :
Tell me what you have in mind, send me images of what you like and describe the feeling of your wedding. Please provide the size you want your invitations. ( I do not print the invitations ) Can be vertical or horizontal.
Wedding Logo :
A Fabulous Logo for your wedding. You can request for a water colour logo aswell. For A highly illustrated logo contact me for a custom offer.


I need following information from your end to start design.


>Event / Ceremony Type: Birthday / Wedding / Invitation ... etc..
>Date and time :
>Name (Individual / Couple):
>Venue :
>Theme :
>Color preference:
>References:
>Photo for the cover (optional):


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment