Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant And Will Do Perfect Date Entry











About:

Hello,



My name is A H Suman and I am from Bangladesh. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honesty and good working relation.



More than 15 years of experience to administration related works, and handling different kind of clients. In my previous working years, I have finished many successful projects with customer satisfaction. What makes me better than others is my punctuality and honesty.



In this gig I offer services related to :
  • Admin Supports
  • Data Entry
  • Bookkeeping
  • Copy Paste

  • General Assistant Tasks

  • Image Resize 
  • Data Collection from PDF/Image/Scan paper 
  • Web research
  • Data conversion from PDF to MS office


I have a great passion for working as a Virtual Assistant and I always remain alert to learn all the newest and updated materials. I give my best to improve my skill and my work. Besides, I have a strong communicative and convincing skill to deal with any kind of consumers.



I am always interested to making long term professional relationships with my clients to ensure every project becomes significant. So, if you hire me, I can ensure you that you will not have any lamentation for your conclusion.



Thanking You..!!

A H Suman

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment