Thursday, November 28, 2019

Provide Compassionate Love Advice And Guidance Through Tarot











About:

This will be a personalized reading on any type of love, relationship, dating, romance, family, or breakup question. The more cards involved in your reading, the greater the details and connections that they can provide for your spread. 



You will receive a photo of your cards as well as the typed out reading in a Word document and in text format for your convenience. 



I have personalized in readings related to romantic connections with others for over six years and look forward to serving you and allowing the Tarot to give you the confidence you need to make your love life filled with the happiness you desire.

Reviews


:

As per usual, Maddie is the absolute best when it comes to readings and she definitely cares! My reading was definitely more of a poke at what I knew I should be doing. Truth hurts, but I'm happy for Maddie's empathetic nature when giving relaying my message to me.

:

really informative and gave me positive outlook! thanks A+++

:

Lovely person to communicate with, and a really interesting service, really gets you thinking. Many thanks!

:

Maddie is genuine and positive no matter what the reading is. X

:

thank you kindly




No comments:

Post a Comment